The Science of Rock N’ Roll is a hands-on interactive exhibition were the guest can become the rock star.
Have you ever wondered how in 100 years we have gone from recording music on a wax cylinder to playing millions of songs on your phone?
The Science of Rock N’ Roll is a hands-on interactive exhibition demonstrating all the innovations and secret science behind the making of rock music.
The exhibition is supported with a 150 page educational guide, as well as outstanding programming options that will make this a must-see field trip for school groups and families.
This is the exhibition where YOU get to be the rock star! Learn to play real rock instruments, sing in a vocal boothand mix it up with friends on a Reactable.
Decades of Rock
The tools of Rock
Rock video room
- Rock n Roll is a International topic with mass appeal
- Highly Interactive
- Social media activation
- One owner, no additional licensing fees
- Full marketing kit with videos, radio and newspaper ads
- Programming concepts
- Sample Press Releases
- Educational guides
- The Science of Rock N’ Roll After Dark
- Full retail package with Photo Opportunity
- Audio tour
- Sponsorship attractive
- Easy to move
- No extra high ceilings required
- Adjustable floor plan
- Travels in 5 trucks
- Interactive exhibits remotely serviced during all hours of exhibition
- The exhibition is available in 4,000 – 5,000 ft2 and 8,000 – 10,000 ft2