IMMERSIVE ART SERIES (IAS) is a unique concept for cultural venues and museums in an effort to help reopen the cultural sector after the devastating pandemic period.
Immersive art interacts not only with audience’ eyesight and ears, but goes further, far beyond the usual human perception. It plunges the viewer into a world that expands in all directions.
Imagine, 360-degree panorama on larger than life screens, a complementing musical bed, a mix of different fields of art that only an immersive multimedia format can offer.
What’s unique about this concept?
Unlike others, who offer one immersive show at a time, IAS will offer 5 exclusive experiences EVERY day in one location. The unique selling points of IAS are as follows:
* A choice of immersive experiences every day instead of a single experience.
* Larger than life digital contemporary art.
* Live immersive concerts and theatrical performance.
The combination of state-of-the-art technologies and classical art have already become extremely popular all over the world. Our experiences are entertaining, educational and interactive, that’s why they are appealing to the masses. We are proud to present our one of a kind mix of 5 fantastic exhibitions:
- “Being Van Gogh”; The artist tells his life story surrounded by his own masterpieces.
- “Great Impressionists”; The Beauty of the Moment, capturing life like never before
- “From Monet to Kandinsky”. Revolutionary Art; 10 artists who revolutionized world art
- “Something Nouveau”. Klimt, Mucha, Beardsley; Unique aesthetics of the Art Nouveau movement.
- “Italian Renaissance”. Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Botticelli; Four titans of all times. Eternal Masterpieces